How to get Google Wallet on your Galaxy S3

10:29 PM

Google Wallet Installer for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3.



Requires ROOT, an UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER, and BUSYBOX!(A deodexed ROM is just recommended)


Wallet Installer Is Now Available For Free To All Supported Carrier Models On XDA! (Donations Appreciated)

My application, "Wallet Installer", will install Google Wallet on almost any US based Samsung Galaxy S3. It simply edits your build.prop and then places the correct modifications into your system. It downloads all the files from my personal server, which is pretty quick. Just select the appropriate Rom type: AOSP, JB Touchwiz, or ICS TouchWiz, and then your carrier: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or US Cellular. I also added a restore option for your build.prop, so you can restore it after you setup Google Wallet. Hopefully this helps you out and makes the process easier!

Please donate if my work helps you : )

V3: No Recovery/More Stable

PS: I'm working on a way to root your phone via a new app I'm making.

And as always: I take no responsibility for bricked devices, whether a soft brick or a full on brand new coffee coaster.

Download from XDA

Source
Developer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images