GameKlip™ Real controller. Real games.

8:12 AM

Update: I shot another quick video showing how strong the GameKlip™ is. Take a look!

The GameKlip™ attaches your phone to a real full sized controller for a full mobile gaming experience. Available now ($15) at http://thegameklip.com

Update2: I have replaced the photos of the Galaxy S3 GameKlip™ with a cleaner, more accurate, representation of the final GameKlip™ (still hand cut). Its actually the same one I used in the video above! I have no issues pressing the buttons. The final version has the tabs moved up a little as well to accommodate for the bottom curve on most phones

Update3: I added a lot more information to my website. Check it out!

Update4: I just took some new photos of the production model! Notice the smooth cuts and plenty of room to press all the buttons. I have also updated the first image above.





Update5: I just got a twitter and facebook page up! Feel free to follow or like my pages! I'll be updating them frequently 
facebook.com/GameKlip
twitter.com/GameKlip

Update6: I just shot a new video real quick to show off the new production models. Added above!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images