I received a request to share some of the emoji’s now supported in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, so I thought I’d share with everyone. This is by no means a comprehensive list (you can see from the above image, I’m missing a few), but they could be helpful for those feeling left out of the emoji scene. Enjoy. Up ↑ Down ↓ Left ← Right → Star ★ Smile ☺ Voltage ⚡ Warning ⚠ Victory ✌ Wheelchair ♿ Five-eighths ⅝ Seven-eighths ⅞ Liter ℓ Soccer ⚽ Woman ♀ Man ♂ Telephone ☎ Phone ✆ Flat ♭ Sharp ♯ Note ♩ Multiplication ❌ Plus ➕ Minus ➖ Divide ➗ Lastly, here are a few more words to type out (but sadly, missing a preview): snowflake flower question, exclamation, circle paper, rock, scissors arrow baseball, soccer, golf fahrenheit, celsius, degree aries, taurus, gemini, cancer, leo, virgo, libra, scorpius, sagittarius, capricorn, aquarius, pisces phone, telephone airplane, sailboat aleph king, queen, bishop, knight, rook, pawn churc...
Comments
Post a Comment