The Master List for Samsung Galaxy S3 Accessories
Please also not e that there will probably be a million and one cases/accessories for this phone. While I would like to post everything, only those highly reviewed and known for quality or some special feature will be on this list. Here is a compilation of accessories and deals for the Samsung Galaxy S3. If you have any suggestions or want to add something to the list, feel free to PM me with a link to your review. If you would also like me to review a case, please also PM me and I'll see what I can do. Thanks to everyone and their contributions. If this post has helped you, please help me out by donating. These accessories can be very expensive =P Unleash the power of your phone with accessories! Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46IiRyigUH0 Cases Samsung Ultra Slim Covers: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...ETC-2PKSCEGSTA Samsung Galaxy S III Protective Gel Cover- Translucent Blue: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...EFC-1G6WBEGSTA Samsung...
Comments
Post a Comment