Shortcut directly to "Call Log" or "Recent Calls" on the S3 or SIII (2 Options)

Option #1
I have searched all over for a way to make a shortcut to the "Call Log" or "Recent Calls" on the siii ..many people are also asking the same question with no real answer other than downloading a dialer app from market. ..but I have found the activity with nova home launcher ... so here are the directions to make said short cut with the Nova home launcher

1.long press home screen choose shortcuts

2. Activities
3. Contacts (my phone lists 45 contact activities)
4. com.sec.android.app.dialertab.calllog.logselectact ivity

I have also heard mention of "better cut" from google play being able to make shortcuts with no luck in regards to the call log...the confusion may be with the fact that the "call log" is listed as a "contacts" activity rather than a "phone" activity
Source

Option #2

Call Log Shortcut

A simple link to the Call Log for the phones that miss a direct shortcut


Comments

  1. Holy CRAP, thank you for posting this! I've been trying to figure out how to use the recent calls log as a swipe shortcut for the Nova dock. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Master List for Samsung Galaxy S3 Accessories

Here’s a Quick List of Jelly Bean Emoji’s Complete with Walkthrough [Tips & Tricks]

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III Root and Install Custom Recovery EASY w/ download SCH-I535